Friday 23 August 2013

Stay tuned for the next in my Echat With... series: Andy Wright of Aicrew Book Review

After a corker week working on the opus, where young Ken Holland scored his first combat victories and the 2700 words I put down brought the total count to 137,500, I have had to lay it aside. I must confess that I usually resent it when I ...have to work on something else but not this time. There is something on my to do list that is just as - if not more - exciting: the next in my Echat With... series. Stay tuned on 1 September for Kristen's Echat with... book review guru Andy Wright of Aircrew Book Review http://aircrewbookreview.blogspot.com.au/. Andy will share his passion for reading and all things aviation, and talk about the art of book reviewing.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment