Monday 28 April 2014

Ain't no Chick Flick.

Came home from a lovely swim this morning to see something sticking out of our post box. What a surprise! It was the Feb-March edition of Australian Pilot and it included me as a Profile Feature.
 
I think aviation journalist Kathy Mexted has done a fantastic job. Ok, Ok, I'm biased, I know. But if you can read it from the scanned pages here, let me know what you think! BTW: it reveals a love story that features in Australia's Few and the Battle of Britain which NewSouth will publish in September 2014. (Unfortunately, we still did not have a title when Kathy had to submit her article. Hence reference to 'the tome'.)
 

 
(Australian Pilot, Volume 67, No 1. February-March 2014)
 
 
 
Jack Kennedy who died in the Battle of Britain on 13 July 1940, the first Australian to die in the Battle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment